T4 is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
T4 may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to make sure you’re happy with any changes.
What we collect
We collect information from you when you register with us or place an order for products and services. We also collect information when you voluntarily provide feedback such as by completing surveys or using our online configuration tools. Website usage information is collected using cookies. We may collect the following information:
- Personal information such as your name and job title
- Contact information including email address and telephone numbers
- Demographic information such as address details, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to online forms, surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
Information stored or collected regarding you helps us:
- process your orders
- manage your account
- provide or improve services you need
- contact you about products and services we think may be of interest to you
The following list contains how we might use your data:
- Any request you make of our site or personnel permits us to use information you provide in relation to the products or services we have. We may also send information on products or services you may be interested in.
- To meet any contract commitments we make to you.
- Changes or improvements made to the site may warrant use of your information, with regard to notification of such changes.
- An existing customer may be contacted regarding products and services related to any item of previous sale you made on our site.
- Any new customer can only be contacted if consent has been offered via our site. We only send communications you have consented to.
- Anyone who does not wish to give consent for our site or third party use has the opportunity to decline. Once we receive your withhold for consent we will remove your details from any mailings or third party communications.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours and other companies we are affiliated with which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us or write to us at Think4 IT Solutions Ltd, Parklands – Unit P16, Heywood Distribution Park, Pilsworth Road, Lancashire, OL10 2TT.
Access to your data and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us or write to us at Think4 IT Solutions Ltd, Parklands – Unit P16, Heywood Distribution Park, Pilsworth Road, Lancashire, OL10 2TT. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Information we are provided will be stored on secure servers. Transaction data is encrypted for your safety.
- You should understand data transmitted online is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee full protection and security data, only that we take all reasonable action to protect information sent to us electronically. Transmission of any data by you is at your own risk. Where applicable you may be given access to sections of our site that require a password. You are responsible for password safety and confidentiality.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Information accessibility & disclosure
- We may disclose your personal information to a Third party for any of the following reasons:
- Selling any or all of our business to a third party may result in sharing your information.
- At any time when we are legally required to we may disclose information about you and your visits to our sites.
- To prevent fraud and help in fraud protection in order to reduce credit risk.
We will not otherwise sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.